Improving our ability to take action, to be assertive, and to get things (the oh-so-many things of life) done is valued over cultivating the quality of our downtime, our rest ... and even our Pure Enjoyment of life.
The Deeply Sensual Practicality of Taurus is here to remind us:
It's Important to Feel Good!
As an Earth Sign, Taurus will always counsel us to be practical and grounded in our approach to life - to meet our material needs, and to promote stability and continuity in our home-life, work, and relationships.
Taurus also knows that our Sensual Nature must be acknowledged. That as much as we need to Survive, we also need to have Comfort. We also need to feel nourished by our surroundings, and inspired by the things, people and places that fill our lives.
As you reflect on your Sensual Self during this time of the Supermoon (the brightest the moon will be until 2034), I present these three questions to deepen your Self-Inquiry:
1) What is the Quality of your relationship with your Self?
Do you feel loving towards yourself? Do you like your own company? Do you enjoy how you spend your time? Do you acknowledge your needs for enjoyment, luxury, and personal satisfaction?
2) What is the Quality of your relationship with Money?
Do you believe that you deserve abundance? Do you enjoy what you do to make money? Does the way that you spend your money help you to feel good? Does your need/desire to make money prevent you from enjoying your life? Are your job and finances working FOR YOU, or the other way around?
3) What is the Quality of your relationship with Personal Fulfillment?
Do you have dreams, talents, or hobbies? Do you allow yourself to play and dream? Do you attend to the quality of the relationships in your life? Do you believe that your gifts and talents can add something to the world? Does your life work better when you feel more satisfied, than over-worked?
Simple Supermoon Ritual:
- Write a list of the attitudes, circumstances or self-limiting beliefs that keep you from honoring your Sensual Self.
- Add a few items of genuine and heart-felt gratitude.
- Create a few minutes of privacy and self-reflection. Invite a friend, if you wish, but keep chit-chat to a minimum. Your intentions are activated by reaching into your subconscious during a few moments of silence.
- Burn your intentions and gratitudes, releasing their energy into your life with the element of Fire. Be sure that any burning takes place in a contained and fireproof location (fire place, fire pit, ceramic chimney, etc.)
- Take in as much Moonlight as possible! Think of it as Moon-Bathing (like sun-bathing, only you won't get a tan ;)
Watch my quickie video message about this Supermoon, perform your simple supermoon ritual, and watch the obstacles to your Sensual Self dissolve as the Full Moon wanes.
In two weeks time, when the moon is New, you may have more clarity about how to bring more of your sensual needs to Life!
May we all give ourselves permission to honor our Sensual Needs as much as we do our Material Needs. May we strike the perfect Balance between BEing and DOing. May we move from Surviving to Thriving. May our Prosperity Bless the Earth.
Much Love and Many Blessings!
Goddess Selene is Passionate about sharing the Secrets to Lasting Love, and Satisfying Pleasure!